Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Oakley Riders Eero Ettala, Nicolas Muller and Kevin Pearce ride Japan!


"Tracking Eero" Japan Action Webisode from OAKLEY on Vimeo.

"This was the first time I have filmed in Japan. And it snowed almost everyday! Once again the crew was amazing, Nicolas Muller and Kevin Pearce made it so much fun. Those guys kill it. And all of our riding styles are so different. Nicolas really knows how to take advantage of that Japanese terrain. He is the powder master!"

"We filmed powder lines in Asahidake for a few days and then I had to go back to Sapporo and compete in the Toyota big air. (we need dialogue about winning the comp for the 2nd time) During my stay in Sapporo it snowed like 1 meter in Asahidake, so went back there after I won the big air."

"It was one of the coolest trips I have been on. The only minus point on the trip was the gnarly hiking, but I guess I should just look at it as a free gym pass."

Eero Ettala

Music - Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf

0 comments: